In advent 2023, the Tiroler MuseumsBahnen will operate the Christmas Tram consisting of the festively decorated vintage cars 19 and 147. The round trips are carried out on behalf of both the City of Innsbruck and the Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe GmbH and are all free!
The tram circulates on Fridays and Saturdays between the 1st and the 23rd of December 2023 from 3:00pm to 6:30pm in the city centre of Innsbruck. An adventure for everyone!
Following stops will be served:
- Hauptbahnhof/Main Station (short break, Platform D, Stubaitalbahn)
- Triumphpforte (northern platform)
- Anichstraße/Rathausgalerien (northern platform)
- Bürgerstraße (eastern platform)
- Terminal/Marktplatz (southern platform)
- Maria-Theresien-Straße (southern platform)
- Museumstraße (southern platform)
- Landesmuseum (southern platform)
The Christmas Tram departs at the Stubaitalbahnhof at 3:00pm and at Hauptbahnhof/Mainstation every half and every full hour until 6:00pm.
Warning: Baby strollers cannot be transported on the tram. The timetable of the Christmas Tram is not binding and there is no obligation to transport.